Sunday, November 2, 2008

Evela

A little while ago Allen began calling Eve "La" because she was always singing "La, la, la" to herself with either a melody that she created or one she had heard (and she only needed to hear a song once and she had it learned). So we all started calling her "Ev-e-la". We love her merry heart that always has a song in it. She has two current favorites right now, If The Savior Stood Beside Me and Tomorrow from the movie Annie. In this video clip she is singing Tomorrow, note the enforced vabrado.


3 comments:

barrettandaudrey said...

She is so cute, I haven't seen her since she was a baby. I hope I get to meet her again soon!

Melanie said...

Little Evey... So cute little voice. I love to hear all the words she has now, because for me, it was like one time she didn't speak, and the next time, she blossomed & came out of her little shell. =) She is so precious.

estherharsh said...

seriously...she is a girl after my own heart!