Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mighty Paul Paul

Yesterday Paul came in the house with his finger in his mouth whimpering a bit. "The cat scratched me mom." I consoled him and then got him ready to take a nap, and then I started to think about it, our cats are kind of wild and don't come up to you to be petted they run away. So I asked Paul how the cat scratched his finger, was he petting the cat? "No mom, I was just trying to whack his head off." Oh, well that was why the cat scratched him, simple self defense, poor thing. Paul is our adventure child. We love him, and then we talk about how to treat animals:)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday!
It sounds like it was a great reunion. There's nothing better than family. The older I get, the more I appreciate being with them.
Our own kids will be mission age before we know it.

Roberts Fam'ly said...

I've never pictured myself being a boys mom! Paul's comment was so funny! Now that I do have a boy, I love it. But I'm sure there will be many adventures when I will want to close my eyes!
Thank you for all the pictures with Esther. We weren't able to make it and it made me teary eyed to see your family with her!

PeavoyMom said...

lol! That is the funniest story. Boys are so like that, I'm glad more than one mom (me) has had to have that "be nice to kitties" talk with their kid.